Chiesa di San Beneto

The former parish church of St. Benedict was begun in 1005 under the auspices of the Caloprinis, Burcalis, Falieris, etc., and in 1013 Domenico and Giovanni Falieri ceded it to the monastery of Brondolo, in the possession of the various owners of which it remained until it was declared independent by Pope Eugenio IV in 1435. Being in a dangerous condition, it was rebuilt in 1619, at the expense of the patriarch Giovanni Tiepolo. It was consecrated in 1695, and in 1810 it became a branch of St. Luke’s.

Error thrown

Call to undefined function mysql_real_escape_string()